Saturday 12 March 2011

HOW TO UPDATE FACEBOOK STATUS MORE THAN 420 CHARACTER LONG

Today I was trying to share something with My facebook friends ( My facebook profile is like a mini blog for me). Once I finished writing my status update and hit the post button, Facebook gave my expected error:
Your status update is too long. The maximum Status length is 420 character, but it’s 1303 character long. But here is the trick which will let me update my Facebook status in more than 420 character.

This hack is pretty easy, all you need to do is: Upload an image with your status message and you can publish very long status message.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Click here to Subscribe to FREE email updates from "Tricks and Tips", so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you and your blog!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment